Please read the following information for Domestic Orders (orders being shipped to a destination within Greece):
- You are responsible for any additional charges to re-deliver your order if no-one is available to receive the goods at your nominated delivery address on the day of delivery.
- RETURNS / EXCHANGES: If you don’t like the painting when you receive it – please advise us as soon as possible (it must be within 7 days of receiving the painting). The painting is to be returned in its original condition and undamaged, with all certification and documentation returned. The expense for the return is the responsibility of the customer. Upon receipt of the painting we will then give you a refund less any delivery or associated charges.
By completing your order you agree to the following statements:
- I agree that if the Receiver does not accept delivery, I authorise Manto Art Gallery to bill me for all costs incurred for re-delivery or return delivery costs.
Privacy, Paypal and content.
Manto Art Gallery utilises Paypal.
PayPal is the faster, safer way to pay and get paid online. The service allows people to send money without sharing financial information, with the flexibility to pay using their account balances, bank accounts, credit cards or promotional financing. With more than 123 million active accounts in 190 markets and 25 currencies around the world, PayPal enables global commerce. PayPal is an eBay (NASDAQ:EBAY) company. PayPal is headquartered in San Jose, Calif. and its international headquarters is located in Singapore. More information about the company can be found at www.paypal.com.
What payment methods does Manto Art Gallery accept?
We accept Visa / Delta / Electron, MasterCard / Eurocard, Maestro, and Maestro.
All payments are processed by Paypal and it is not necessary to have a Paypal account.
If you have Paypal account and you wish to send money via Paypal, please contact with us in order to send you our Paypal email account.
We will take all reasonable steps to protect the security of the personal information that we hold at Manto Art Gallery, and will not knowingly disclosed to any third party. We will only use your personal information to keep you informed of our special events or promotions, to register you with our website, to administer our website services, and/or to process any orders you may place online. We do not retain any billing information, including credit card details and shipping addresses, so you know your information will always be safe. If you are registered with us and would like us to remove you from our marketing list, or update your details, please get in touch.
Accuracy of content
We have taken great care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that the details descriptions and prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing.
The dimensions are approximate only. We have made every effort to render as accurately as possible the colour and design of the products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your personal computer equipment, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the merchandise on delivery.
Postage and Shipping
We aim to process orders on the next working days after your payment has cleared.
Many parcels are sent via Greek Post e-parcel, allowing you to track orders from placement to delivery.
For some larger items and paintings, we use a reputable courier company.
Transportation cost is not included at the price. You will be notified about the trasportation cost an the estimated time of delivery via e-mail or telephone.
Standard sized orders are shipped with Greek Post’s e-parcel. Please note that paintings are dispatched ‘unstretched’ and rolled in a postal tube.
Certain items, such as large and delicate pieces, are not eligible for this service and require a custom solution. If a shipping cost does not appear at checkout, we will contact you with a quotation, prior to the item being dispatched.
How long does delivery take?
Please allow 1-3 working days within Greece for standard parcels – larger items may take longer.
Please allow 10-14 working days for international parcels, subject to destination and delivery method.
All orders require a signature upon receipt. Unfortunately, we are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched.
You may return your purchase to Manto Art Gallery, for any reason within 7 days of receipt.
The product must be returned unused, resealed within the original packaging for a full refund, less any costs incurred by us. As you are responsible for the safe delivery back to Manto Art Gallery of all returns, we recommend shipping with insurance and tracking.
How to make a return
1. Contact Manto Art Gallery customer service team to inform them of the return – firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Package carefully, ensuring all original packaging is included in the shipment, as The Manto Art Gallery cannot accept returns without original packaging.
3. All return shipping costs are to be paid by the customer, and we suggest using tracking and insurance.
5. Manto Art Gallery will refund your payment upon receipt of the goods and inspection of their condition.
6. Refunds are always made in the manner of the original purchase. For example, credit card payments will be refunded to the same card used.
Please check the delivered products and advise us as soon as possible if you discover a problem with the item.