Postage and Shipping
We aim to process orders on the next working days after your payment has cleared.
Many parcels are sent via Greek Post e-parcel, allowing you to track orders from placement to delivery.
For some larger items and paintings, we use a reputable courier company.
Transportation cost is not included at the price. You will be notified about the trasportation cost an the estimated time of delivery via e-mail or telephone.
Standard sized orders are shipped with Greek Post’s e-parcel. Please note that paintings are dispatched ‘unstretched’ and rolled in a postal tube.
Certain items, such as large and delicate pieces, are not eligible for this service and require a custom solution. If a shipping cost does not appear at checkout, we will contact you with a quotation, prior to the item being dispatched.
How long does delivery take?
Please allow 1-3 working days within Greece for standard parcels – larger items may take longer.
Please allow 10-14 working days for international parcels, subject to destination and delivery method.
All orders require a signature upon receipt. Unfortunately, we are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched.
You may return your purchase to Manto Art Gallery, for any reason within 7 days of receipt.
The product must be returned unused, resealed within the original packaging for a full refund, less any costs incurred by us. As you are responsible for the safe delivery back to Manto Art Gallery Shop of all returns, we recommend shipping with insurance and tracking.
How to make a return
1. Contact Manto Art Gallery customer service team to inform them of the return – email@example.com
2. Package carefully, ensuring all original packaging is included in the shipment, as The Manto Art Gallery cannot accept returns without original packaging.
3. All return shipping costs are to be paid by the customer, and we suggest using tracking and insurance.
5. Manto Art Gallery will refund your payment upon receipt of the goods and inspection of their condition.
6. Refunds are always made in the manner of the original purchase. For example, credit card payments will be refunded to the same card used.
Please check the delivered products and advise us as soon as possible if you discover a problem with the item.